A key chain for women and men, a Maine state map, forged of copper and adorned with a green and brown agate stone, is a delightful souvenir keepsake accessory.
Earthy, primitive, rustic, eco friendly, the silhouette is hand cut of industrial metal, hammer textured, fired to a colorful antiqued patina, topped with an earth tone brown and olive green bead of banded agate and attached with our handcrafted copper ring to a silver tone keyring.
- Travelers, Adventurers and Wanderers
- Maine Lovers and Residents
- 7th Anniversary Couple - His and Hers
- Father's Day Gifts for Dad and GrandDad
- Map - Approximately 2 inches long x 1 1/2" wide
- Overall key chain length - About 3.5"
- Repurposed upcycled solid copper - brand new sheeting and tubing
- Genuine gemstone, wire wrapped
- Stainless seel key ring, attached
(Note: The Key is shown in the photos is not included.)
Jewelry Design Idea: To create a boho chic statement pendant necklace, simply slip the dangle off the steel ring and add to a chain, ribbon, cord or simple beaded strand.Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
As each keychain is crafted individually, no two will be identical in texture or coloration. Gemstone types and colors may vary according to availability. Yours will closely resemble the one shown in the photographs and will arrive enclosed in a natural tan presentation box similar to the one shown in the lower right image.