In soft neutral shades of ivory cream and tan, vintage lucite beads add a retro boho flair to these rustic copper dangle earrings.
Designed and handmade by Mollie Meserve, this pair is expressive of bohemian spirit and a lighthearted, fun loving approach to life.
Beyond usual, these eclectic danglers are sure to become a year round everyday favorite for a woman of independent taste to make a casual, head turning fashion statement.
Accented with copper petal spacers and topped with tiny copper balls, two-tone fluted rounds and small creamy spheres from the 1970's look a bit like hot air balloons as they swing and sway below Mollie's primitive style, hammer textured copper washer rings, hand cut and forged of solid copper.
- Overall earrings length: 2 1/4 inch shoulder dusters
- Dangle length: 1 5/8 inch
- Washer width: Approximately 1/2 inch
- Vintage lucite plastic beads
- Forged hook earwires and mounting head pins
- Handcrafted washers
- Beads and spacers
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations