Antique Copper Starfish Bracelet Rustic Metalwork Jewelry
A beach themed boho bracelet with rustic copper starfish, designed by Mollie Meserve and hand forged and antiqued to a warm oxidized glow, will say "Summer by the Seaside" all year long.
- Starfish: 1 inch to 1 1/8"
- Spiral connectors with figure 8 links: 1 1/4"
- Toggle bar: 1 1/4" wide
- Sizing:* With a soft tape, please measure your wrist around the bone, with space to insert your index finger beneath the tape.
- Processing time: Varies by quantity ordered, normally 3- 5 business days
For seafarers, beachcombers and copper lovers, and ideal for a traditional 7th wedding anniversary celebration, the chain link design is inspired by the tiny creatures we see along the coast of Maine.
Each primitive star is cut by hand from new industrial sheet metal which we repurpose in our studio, hammered to achieve a bumpy natural looking texture and then treated to a blue flame bath to create a deep rich patina.
The connecting swirls are handcrafted to look like rolling breakers and oceanic waves, as is the matching toggle clasp. At the keeper loop end, a starfish charm adds a celestial finishing touch.
- Raw copper sheeting
- Wrapping and linking wire
- Hand forged toggle and loop clasp
- Flame wash and/or nontoxic darkening agent
- Beachy / Nautical
- Rustic / Primitive
- Boho / Modern
*Note: Bracelets for sizes over 6.5 inches will require extra star fish and/or connector pieces.
As Mollie handcrafts each bracelet individually, none will be identical in shape, texture or finishing color. This guarantees that yours will be the only one of its kind, a unique work of artisan jewelry.