Rough meets Magic in this elegant bracelet. Designed to make a luxurious statement in handmade artisan jewelry, this unique piece presents a mix of pastel aqua blue-green gemstones accented by dainty gold filled beads.
Symmetrically spaced in the chunky beaded strand, a trio of large raw aquamarine stone oblongs, translucent and deep, are supported by matching rondelles and clear faceted prasiolite gems, creating a chunky bracelet for a woman who prefers a hint of boho, off beat style in one of a kind high fashion jewelry.
With plenty of sparkle and flash, this bracelet is ready for just about any occasion, whether casual daytime event or glamorous nighttime celebration. From the office to dinner out, from weekend retreat and to dancing under a starry sky, for the museum or art show to the theatre or opera, this high fashion accessory is sure to gain "oohs" and "aahs."
- Bracelet length - 8 inches
- Bracelet width - 1/2 inch
- Toggle bar width - 1 1/8 inch
- Best fit - 6" to 6 1/2 inch wrist*
- Aquamarine ( The birthstone for March )
- Gold filled ingredients
- Small round beads
- Handcrafted toggle clasp
- Rustic / primitive
- Updated modern
The Rough Magic Concept:
- The Rough -
- The irregular shapes and faceted aspects of the gems
- The rustic hammer texturing of the clasp
- The Magic -
- The reflected and refracted twinkle of the stones
- The warm contrasting glow of the gold components
If you'd like to create a matching jewelry set, these earrings coordinate with the bracelet.
Click to view.
On its way to you within 3 business days after you complete your order, your bracelet will arrive enclosed in a neutral tone jewelry presentation box similar to the one in the photograph.