Vintage black tombo beads with white and multicolored swirling floral patterns, wire wrapped jet onyx stones, and small copper accent beads create a chunky linked bracelet to delight any woman who loves unique boho bohemian fashion and unusual handmade jewelry with an exotic Asian flair.
For this statement piece, Mollie Meserve selected a quartet of the 1960s Japanese glass round beads, embraced them with little fluted copper balls and confirmed the style with a trio of the onyx gemstone globes.
The look is casual to dressy, day-to-dinner, with hints of ethnic and tribal styles in the balanced, symmetrical composition. And, as no two of these vintage beads from Japan are identical, this piece is the only one of its kind.
- Approximate Measurements:
- Bracelet length - 8 1/2 inches
- Toggle bar - 1 1/2" wide; keeper hoop - 1/2" diameter
- Tombo beads - 1/2" (14mm)
- Wrist size - 6 inches (loose fit) to 7 inches (snug fit)
- Millefiori style tombo glass beads
- Genuine black onyx
- Solid copper
- Hand forged hammered toggle clasp
- Fluted accent beads
- Link and wrapping wire
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
With your bracelet, you'll also receive a neutral tan jewelry presentation box from Mollie Meserve Designs and Rough Magic Creations.
By special request, Mollie will be happy to duplicate this design using other available beads and/or stones of your choice. Please contact us in advance to chat about the possibilities for a custom, bespoke bracelet, designed and handcrafted especially for you. Thank you.