With large colorful stones in shades of aqua blue and green, this statement bracelet displays plenty of zest, character and versatility.
In a variety of shapes - bold chunky nuggets, puffy ovals and oblongs and an round globe accent, the gems are color treated to resemble genuine matrix turquoise with natural earth tone veins and inclusions.
Alternating dainty copper beads enhance the Southwestern flavor of the boho chic design.
- Bracelet length - Approximately 8 1/2 inches
- Best fit - A woman's 6" to 6 1/2 inch wrist (measured comfortably around the bone)*
- Casual Everyday
- Day to Dinner
- Southwest Americana
- Wabi Sabi = the Japanese concept of celebrating the perfection of the imperfect or irregular
- Gemstones - Dyed Howlite and/or Magnesite*
- Solid copper -
- Petite rondelle spacer beads
- Handmade toggle clasp with double hoop and curvy bar
*Prefer other stones or a different size? Please inquire in advance to discuss a possible alteration and/or a custom order. Thank you!
Because no two gemstones are very exactly alike, you can be sure this bracelet is unique, one of a kind fashion jewelry by Rough Magic Creations.
Your bracelet will arrive enclosed in a natural tan jewelry presentation box similar to those in the composite photo and the last photograph.