Copper Oak Leaf Brooch, Rustic Hand Forged Metal Pin
Rough Magic Creations presents our copper oak leaf design in a rustic, autumn leaf inspired hand forged metal brooch.
For everyone who loves the autumn season, the brilliant and glorious colors of fall foliage and solid copper handmade jewelrly, these pins will make a nature lover's statement in shades of russet, gold, burnt orange and other earthy, natural looking shades.
Hand cut and forged of repurposed industrial metal, each leaf is hammered for texture and veining, and bathed with a blue flame coloring process to achieve the rich patina of fire oxidized, antiqued copper.
- Width - 2 1/4 inches from stem to leaf tip
- Height - 1 1/2 inch
- Solid copper
- Hinged metal pin back
- Nontoxic solder
- Mid 20th century
- Vintage style
Individually crafted by hand in our studio- workshop, none of these multicolor brooches are identical, but each one will reflect the beauty of the Maine woods in late September and early October.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.