Maple Leaf Copper Brooch, Autumn Leaves Rustic Pin, Hand Forged Artisan Metalwork Jewelry
A maple leaf copper brooch, hand forged artisan metalwork inspired by Maine woodland leaves in autumn, our rustic pin is individually crafted of upcycled industrial metal - ideal for those who love eco-friendly jewelry.
The warm fall palette presents a rainbow of colors from harvest golds to burnt oranges, with perhaps a hint or two of purple, turquoise or silvery blue.
Hammer textured, veined and fire oxidized to its colorful patina, the leaf is about 1.5 inch (38mm) long including the stem and approximately 1 5/8 inch wide. Including the stem, the maple leaf measures approximately 1-1/2 inches (39mm) long and about the same width.
No two of these leaves will be exactly alike, ensuring that yours will be a one of a kind design in wearable art.
Along with your brooch, you'll receive a natural color presentation box with a white concert and adorned with a complementary bow, very much like the box shown in the photographs.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.