For women of Christian faith, our "Old Rugged Cross" Earrings make a simple and inspirational statement. Hand forged of recycled industrial copper, the crosses hammered to present a rustic texture and the primitive look of the early jewelry of the religion.
Our graceful swirls of hammered and gently oxidized copper wire link the crosses to our matching fancy French hook earwires.
- Approximate measurements:
- Overall earring length - 2 inches, short shoulder duster style
- Dangle drops - 1.5 inch long by .75 inch wide
- Crosses - 7/8" to 1 inch long by 3/4 inch across
- Event and Occasions:
- Holidays - Christmas, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Graduation
- Ceremonies - Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, Church or Rustic Wedding, Renewal of Marriage Vows
- Celebrations - 7th Anniversary, Birthday, Engagement
We will craft your earrings in your choice of 4 finish colors*
- Raw copper - bright metal, unfinished
- Lightly antiqued - soft bronze tones
- Darkly antiqued - deep gunmetal gray- rich bronze
- Fire kissed - colorful rainbow mix
*Please see the "Copper Finishes" image for approximations, then and choose from the Color menu.
- Original design by Mollie Meserve for Rough Magic Creations
- Individually made to order, created by hand, no two identical
- Carefully matched pair with unique variations in palette and texturing