These large metal earrings by Mollie Meserve feature irregular, asymmetrical discs of hammer textured copper in a bumpy and stylized floral design.
Ideal for a 7th Wedding Anniversary, and for everyone who loves the unusual in trend setting jewelry, this pair is sure to turn heads and gain compliments at every casual occasion.
The off-round disks are shaped by hand to present a convex shape with raised nail head dots in a pattern suggesting impressionist daisies. The "petals" glow against a warm, rich background of antiqued copper.
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Overall Length - 2 Inches
- Dangle Drops - 1 1/2" by 7/8 Inch
- New Industrial Solid Copper Sheeting - Hand Cut Discs
- Solid Copper Wire - Wrapped Paddle Links, Handmade Ear Hooks
- Nontoxic Eco-Friendly Oxidizing Agent
- Stylistic Statements:
- Avant Garde
- Boho / Bohemian
- Brutalist / Edgy / Urban Chic
- Primitive / Rustic
- Wabi Sabi
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
*Every component in these artisan earrings is individually crafted by hand, which ensures that, as no two are identical, your pair will be carefully matched yet unique - one of a kind, handmade especially for you.