Bronze pearl earrings with hammered copper, these danglers are ideal for women who love handmade jewelry and artisan fashion statements.
Hand cut and forged of repurposed, upcycled industrial sheet metal, slightly concave metalwork disks are hammer textured and fire oxidized to a warm antiqued patina, creating a rich backdrop to the deeper luster of the pearls.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 1 3/4 inch
- Dangle drops - 1 1/4" long x 3/4" wide (disc diameter)
- Boho chic bohemian / Gypsy
- Casual "Day to Dinner"
- Earthy / Rustic / Primitive
- Eco-friendly, Sustainable
- Genuine freshwater pearls
- Solid copper
- Hand wrought discs, forged bud tipped hook earwires and head pins
- Mounting / wrapped link wire
- Round accent beads
- Nontoxic, environmentally safe oxidizing solution
- Our processing time: 2- 3 business days
Words to the wise: The pearl is the June birthstone, and copper is the traditional 7th anniversary gift.
As all our designs are individually crafted by hand, no two of these earrings will be exactly alike. You will receive a carefully matched pair very much like those in the photographs.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural tan color presentation box, compliments of Mollie Meserve Designs.