Showcasing a large gemstone pendant, this long boho necklace with adjustable beaded copper chain is sure to please both men and women of independent spirit and confident taste.
The pendant features a gray and orange stone, a flat coin encircled by a wire wrapped copper ring.
- Styles and Statements:
- Earthy / Rustic / Primitive
- Eclectic / Elemental
- Approximate dimensions:
- Pendant - 3 1/8 inches long by 3 1/2" wide
- Stone - 1 1/3 inch diameter
- Chain length - Adjustable from choker to 21" long matinee necklace
- Semi-precious gemstones - Picasso jasper pendant, ocean jasper faceted rectangles, crazy lace agate rounds, hematite spheres
- Solid copper - Wire hand forged frame, wraps, coil, swirl, chain links, hook and eye clasp; accent beads, rollo chain
- A hand formed copper coil and charcoal grey gem top the pendant and lead the eye to a spiral swirl accenting the coin. A matching copper ram's horn, the central link in the chain connects the pendant to the front section of the necklace. This section comprises handmade links beaded with mixed gems in a natural, neutral palette repeating the burnt orange, russet red, pink, cream and gray tones of the pendant.
- Packaged weight: 4 ounces
- Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days
Mollie Meserve Designs and Rough Magic Creations