Copper Circle Earrings, Double Rings, Rustic Boho Eco Friendly Metal, Abstract Dangle Drops
Copper circle earrings with concentric rings handmade of eco-friendly metal, these rustic, boho abstract dangles are one of our all time best selling items.
Completely handcrafted of upcycled industrial solid copper, the double rings drop from our figure 8 links and small rings. Below the matching hook earwires, the dangles are about 1.5 inch long (3.8mm). The wires add an additional 1/2 inch to the overall earring length.
From from cutting the circles from repurposed tubing to hammering for texture, from forming the links to creating the earwires, every detail is forged by our own hands in our Rough Magic Creations studio.
The outer diameter of the larger circles is about 3/4 inch (20mm), and the smaller circles are about half that size.
This pair is available in three different finishes. Please select your choice from the Color menu:
- Bright copper (shown in the photographs)
- Oxidized light
- Oxidized dark
As every earring is individually handcrafted, no two pieces will be identical. Your carefully matched pair will be very much like the samples shown in the photos.
With your earrings, you'll also receive a natural tan color presentation box with a white cotton insert, as shown in the photo.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.