Boho Dangle Earrings with Rustic Copper, Vintage Lucite Beads
In soft neutral shades of ivory cream and tan, vintage lucite beads add a retro boho flair to these rustic copper dangle earrings.
Designed and handmade by Mollie Meserve, this pair is expressive of bohemian spirit and a lighthearted, fun loving approach to life.
Way beyond the usual, these eclectic danglers are sure to become a year round, everyday favorite for a woman of independent taste to make a casual, head turning fashion statement.
Accented with copper petal spacers and topped with tiny copper balls, two-tone fluted rounds and small creamy spheres from the 1970's look a bit like hot air balloons as they swing and sway below Mollie's primitive style, hammer textured copper washer rings, hand cut and forged of solid copper.
- Overall earrings length: 2 1/4 inch shoulder dusters
- Dangle length: 1 5/8 inch
- Washer width: Approximately 1/2 inch
- Vintage lucite plastic beads
- Forged hook earwires and mounting head pins
- Handcrafted washers
- Beads and spacers
Your earrings will arrive in a natural color jewelry presentation box similar to the one in the photo and complete with protective padding, a complementary bow and Mollie's hand formed copper wire heart.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.