Bronze Pearl Earrings, Hammered Copper, Large Boho Gypsy Dangles, Rustic Primitive Metal Jewelry
Bronze pearl earrings with hammered copper, our large boho gypsy dangles are rustic, primitive metal jewelry designed for women who love eclectic style and big, bold bohemian statements.
Eco-friendly and hand cut and forged of repurposed industrial sheet metal, 3/4 inch (19mm) slightly concave metalwork disks are hammer textured and flame bathed to a warm oxidized patina to create a Renaissance style backdrop to the deep rich color of the genuine freshwater pearls.
Including the connecting links with dainty copper beads, the dangles drop about 1.25 inch (32mm) below our hook earwires, also hand forged of copper and treated to a lightly antiqued patina.
From the top curve of the wires, the earrings are about 1.75 inch (40mm) in overall length.
A word to the wise: The pearl is the June Birthstone.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural tan color presentation box with a cotton insert and tied with a complementary bow, very much like one shown in the photograph.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.