Copper Heart Brooch, Rustic Hammered Metal Pin
A copper heart brooch, our rustic hammered metal pin always makes a romantic statement for women who love minimalist jewelry with a just bit of primitive style.
A versatile design for so many occasions - weekend, work, evening out - it dresses up casual jeans and tee shire, accents a dress or business suit, and even goes with that little black number.
An ideal choice for her birthday, wedding, anniversary, Valentine's Day, and every day of the year, it's also perfect bridal jewelry for a rustic wedding - for either bride or bridesmaids.
Beginning with a sheet of upcycled copper, we cut out each heart, hammer it for texture and flame oxidize it to a multicolor patina. As each heart is completely hand forged throughout the creative process, no two of them will ever be identical. The colorful palette presents a rainbow with shades of orange, gold, antiqued copper and, often, splashes of other colors as well.
Held by a soldered metal pinback, the heart measures about 1.5 inches wide and high (38 x 38mm).
Your brooch will arrive carefully packaged within a natural color jewelry presentation box, similar to those shown in the photos.
We also create necklaces, pendants, bracelets and earrings with our hearts. Please browse our collections, search our shop for "heart" or contact us in advance to arrange for a bespoke design.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.