Copper Kitty Cat Brooch, Animal Lover Pin, Rustic Metal Jewelry
Meow! A rustic copper kitty cat brooch, this pin will make a statement for every animal lover who enjoys metal jewelry.
This whimsical design is perfect for accenting a shirt, hat, scarf, sweater or jacket, and it's sure to be a favorite for years to come.
Psst! Copper is traditional for a 7th anniversary!
Our hand forged hammered copper kitten in about 1.5 inch (38mm) long and, measuring from the top of the tail to the tip of the toes, approximately 1-5/8 inch high. She fastens by a soldered metal pin back.
Hand cut from an industrial strength sheet of brand new solid copper the crouching kitty is hammer textured with a winsome face and a colorful antiqued copper patina.
As each brooch is hand forged individually, none of these cats will be identical. This guarantees that yours will be a unique work of wearable art.
Along with your brooch you'll receive a natural color presentation box with a protective cotton insert, as shown in the photographs.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.