Geometric Circles Earrings, Solid Copper Rustic Double Ring Dangles
Geometric circles with rustic solid copper double rings dangles, our abstract jewelry design features hand forged components of industrial metal.
For the woman who chooses an eco-friendly statement, raw copper metalwork and artisan jewelry, these earrings are sure to delight.
Two rings, cut by hand from new copper tubing, dangle one inside the other from our large open hoop earwires of rustic hammered copper. We've reclaimed and recycled the wire leftover from earlier designs.
Measuring from the top curve of the earwires to the lower curve of the outside circles, the earrings are approximately 1 5/8 inch (43mm) long. The outer diameter of these larger rings is about 5/8 inch (16mm). The smaller inside circles are approximately 3/4 inch (20mm). All the circles are about 1/8 inch thick.
Each earrings is built by hand of individually crafted components, so you may see slight variations, especially in texture. We'll match your earrings very carefully, and they will closely resemble the ones you see in our photographs.
With your jewelry, you'll also receive a natural tone earring presentation box, complete with protective cotton insert and tied with a complementary bow, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.