A vintage Tibetan mosaic bicone, antique brass with turquoise and red inlays, creates a colorful centerpiece in a boho tribal style bracelet. Accent beads - bright red coral, chunky etched brass, blue-green magnesite - enhance the bold palette and confirm the ethnic statement.
While the eclectic colors bring the flavor of the great American Southwest to the mix of metal and stones, the focal bead and brass components add an exotic flair to the one of a kind design.
For the woman who loves go-anywhere jewelry, this unique bracelet will become an everyday favorite for both casual and dressy occasions.
Psst! Turquoise is a December birthstone.
- Approximate sizes:
- Bracelet length - 9 1/4 inches
- Wrist size:
- 6 to 6 1/2 inches (loose fit)
- 6 3/4 to 7 1/2 inches (snug fit)
- Central bead - 3/4 inch long x 1/2 inch wide at center
- Toggle bar - 1 1/8 inch wide
- Vintage Tibetan mosaic stone inlaid bead
- Dyed magnesite gemstone rondelles
- Coral spheres
- Etched antiqued brass
- Wavy abstract oblongs
- Barrel beads
- Cushion and rope spacers
- Bail style accents
- Hand forged beaded toggle and hoop fastener
- Stylistic influences:
- Bohoesque Bohemian
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
If you like this bracelet, you might also like this necklace.
To view, please click this photo.