Peruvian Opal Leaf Earrings with Red Carnelian and Copper
Whenever the season, capture the beauty of autumn with these earrings of rare Peruvian opal leaves, fiery carnelian gemstones and primitive African copper beads.
Designed to appeal to the nature loving woman, and to accent the woodland theme, the dangles feature open work petal caps and dainty antique copper rounds. The warm tone metal contrasts with the stones while compounding the rustic, woodsy statement.
Each hand carved opal is unique in shape and palette, its ivory cream color distinguished by natural striations and inclusions in shades of caramel, honey and gray.
- Overall earring length - 2 3/8 inches
- Dangle drop length - 1 7/8 inch
- Leaf width - 3/4 inch
- One of a kind artisan handcrafted jewelry
- Unusual, hard to find gems
- Casually elegant, all occasion versatility
- Boho chic bohemian influence
- October birthstone
- Translucent semi- precious gems
- Pink Peru opal
- Copper filigree bead caps
- Solid copper
- Handmade tribal trade beads ( from Ethiopia or Ghana )
- Oxidized spheres
- Hand forged budded hook ear wires
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.