Peruvian Opal Leaf Earrings with Red Carnelian & Copper
Whenever the season, capture the beauty of autumn with these earrings of rare Peruvian opal leaves, fiery carnelian gemstones and primitive raw copper trade beads.
Designed to appeal to the nature loving woman, and to accent the woodland theme, the dangles feature open work petal caps and dainty antique copper rounds. The warm tone metal contrasts with the stones while compounding the rustic, woodsy statement.
Each hand carved opal is unique in shape and palette, its ivory cream color distinguished by natural striations and inclusions in shades of caramel, honey and gray.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall length- 2 3/8 inches
- Dangles- 1 7/8" long x 3/4" wide
- Special qualities:
- One of a kind artisan handcrafted jewelry
- Unusual, hard to find gems
- Casually elegant, all occasion versatility
- Boho chic bohemian influence
- October birthstone
- Translucent semi-precious gems
- Pink Peru opal
- Filigree bead caps
- Handmade tribal trade beads from Ethiopia or Ghana
- Oxidized spheres
- Hand forged budded hook ear wires
- Processing time: 1 - 2 business days