Copper circle earrings with concentric rings handmade of eco-friendly metal, these rustic, boho abstract dangles are one of our all time best selling items.
the double rings drop from our figure 8 links and small rings. Below the matching hook earwires, the dangles are about 1.5 inch long (3.8mm). The wires add an additional 1/2 inch to the overall earring length.
From from cutting the circles from repurposed tubing to hammering for texture, from forming the links to creating the earwires, every detail is forged by our own hands in our Rough Magic Creations studio.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 2 inches
- Dangle drops - 1 1/2 inch long by 3/4" wide
- Outer circles = 3/4 inch diameter
- Inner circles = 3/8"diameter
- Finish (select from the Color menu):
- Bright copper
- Light oxidized
- Dark oxidized
- As every earring is individually handcrafted, no two pieces will be identical. Your carefully matched pair, while very much like the samples shown, will also be unique in texture and finish.
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
With your earrings, you'll also receive a natural tan color presentation box similar to this one, courtesy of Mollie Meserve Designs.
Please click the box to explore Mollie's collection
of original handcrafted jewelry.