Like a brilliant Western sunset, a multicolor mix of earth tone stones, all linked in Mollie Meserve's handcrafted copper chain, this bountiful bar necklace brings the glorious colors of a desert autumn to every season and wardrobe.
The focal centerpiece is a luscious orange rounded rectangular nugget of opaque agate, large, chunky and embraced between olive / avocado green and russet red gemstone chips which establish the palette throughout the design - brick, brown, peach, sage, moss.
Moving up the sides, stacked stations ( sections) of slices and chips and dainty copper accents alternate with links of slightly larger copper spheres.
At the back, the beaded links continue, forming an adjustable chain finished with a hook which allow for an easy change in the length of the necklace to suit the occasion and outfit.
- Styles and Statements:
- Boho chic bohemian
- Casual or dressy
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace length - from Choker to Princess, up to 17 1/4 inches ( about 43cm)
- Focal stone - 5/8 inch long by 1/2" wide ( 16mm x 13mm)
- Genuine semi-precious gemstones -
- Natural agate
- Magnesite and howlite, dyed for enhanced coloration
- Solid copper -
- 4mm and 6mm ball beads
- Wire for handmade chain
- Hand forged hook and eye clasp
- Our Processing Time: 1-2 business days
A neutral tan jewelry presentation box similar to the one shown in the photograph is included with your necklace.