Two Tone Gemstone Pendant, Earthy Necklace, Sage Green Brown Jasper Stone, Copper, Convertible Chain
With a large rustic gemstone pendant, a sage green and brown leopard jasper stone in a hammered copper frame, our earthy necklace alternates stations of copper beads and small gems with stacks of color coordinated mixed stone chips.
In this one of a kind design for a woman or man with bohemian taste and an eye for all things unique, we built this big, bold boho statement necklace around the multicolor pendant stone, a wavy coin disk with an approximate diameter of 1 7/8 inch (26mm). Its palette presents distinctive areas of caramel brown contrasted with soft green sage, both with natural mottled spots and splashes.
The disk is wrapped within our primitive copper pendant frame, hand forged, hammer textured and lightly antiqued, which drops from the center of the necklace on a matching figure 8 connector. Including this link, the pendant is about 2 inches long and 1.25 inch wide (5.1 x 3.3cm).
A convertible copper chain with a matching hook and eye clasp supports the beaded strand, creating an adjustable necklace which easily converts from stylish choker all the way up to 25 inches for matinee to opera length.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.