Southwestern Gemstone Necklace, Copper Pendant, Turquoise Red White, Beaded Chain
Our colorful boho necklace showcases an eclectic pendant of clustered gemstones in bold southwestern colors:
- Turquoise blue dyed mountain "jade" stone spheres
- Red branch coral spikes
- White matrix howlite ovals with tan veining
A rustic copper ring supports the dangles, primitive African trade beads and our own hand forged washer circles, creating the center link in our handmade chain, which we've beaded with the same stones.
With elements of ethnic and tribal influence in the design, the cha-cha style pendant measures 2 inches from the top of the supporting ring to the tiny bud at the tip of the longest dangle.
Finished with our matching hook and eye clasp, the adjustable chain easily switches from choker up to 19 inch princess length.
For the woman who loves jewelry sets, the necklace coordinates beautifully with these Shoulder Duster Earrings:
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.