Inspired by our Maine woodlands in autumn, this earthy necklace features two strands beaded with our own hand carved wooden beads, tiger eye stones and table cut Czech glass oval beads, all in shades of brown, tan and off- white light gray.
Sections of dainty copper color and tiny chocolate brown seed beads separate, accent and define the eclectic beads.
- Rustic and primitive
- Tribal and ethnic
- Fall forest palette
- Natural earth tones and neutral colors
- Shorter strand length - 18 inches, including the clasp
- Longer strand - 20 inches
- Hand carved faceted hardwoods
- Tiger Eye semi-precious gems
- Czech glass
- Glass seed beads
- Handmade copper hook and eye clasp