Fiery reds, mustard yellows, earthy browns and copper make this ceramic and glass beaded bracelet a boho lover's delight!
With a large brick red glazed ceramic coin bead as centerpiece, the symmetrically balanced strand alternates faceted Czech glass faux tiger eye, bright red spheres, yellow and red ceramic squares and copper petal spacers to create an earth tone palette of eclectic southwestern colors and a sassy rustic attitude.
The bracelet shown in our photographs is 8 1/2 inches long and will most comfortably fit a size 6 3/4" to 7 inch wrist. If you like this style but prefer a different size, please contact us ahead of time to chat about possible alterations to this design, or perhaps a bespoke bracelet - created especially for you.
- Mottled glazed ceramic beads
- Czech glass beads
- Copper petal spacers
- Handmade copper toggle clasp
- Natural neutral tan color jewelry presentation box, adorned with complementary bow and handcrafted copper wire heart (as shown in the photo), courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.
- American desert southwest
- Western, cowgirl, cowboy
- Bold bohemian fashion statement
- Casual everyday style
- Earth and fire jewelry trends
- Fall autumn colors