This textured metalwork ring, handmade of hammered solid copper and adjustable in size, makes an ideal promise keepsake, token of friendship and, for engaged couples planning on a budget, a simple "starter" wedding ring.
Versatile, lightweight and comfortable to wear, it's also a thoughtful 7th anniversary surprise for a woman or a man. And a simple statement for thumb, knuckle pinkie or toe.
This listing is for one ring, made to order in the size and finish or your choice.
Size options (USA):*
- 5 1/2 to 6 3/4 - Band width just under 1/4" ( 6mm)
- 7 to 8 1/4 - Band width just under 1/4"
- 8 1/2 to 9 3/4 - Band width approximately 1/4" ( 7mm)
- 10 to 11 1/4 - Band width approx 1/4"
*Adjust the size by giving your ring a very gentle squeeze or a slight tug at the open ends.
- Bright copper ( shown in the photos )
- Antique copper light ( see the Copper Finishes Image )
- Antique copper dark ( " " " )
Each ring is individually cut, hammered and shaped by hand, so no two will be exactly alike in finish color or texture.Our processing time: 3- 5 business days