Earthy Multicolor Earrings, Russet Red Orange and Gray Gemstone, Copper
With gemstone rondelles of Mexican agate - mottled and veined in earth tone shades of deep russet, brick red, orange and dark grey - stacked over creamy inverted stone teardrops, these unusual earrings make a rustic, boho chic statement.
Artisan designed, they are sure to delight a woman who enjoys one of a kind handmade jewelry, eclectic fashion, earthy colors and - oh yes - copper. Especially for her, this pair presents a unique combination of colors in a nouveau neutral palette that will compliment every casual outfit and draw "oohs" and "aahs" wherever she wears them.
Our spacer rings, handcrafted of repurposed industrial solid copper, along with and small antique copper beads, accent the stone dangles, which drop from large hook earwires.
- Overall earring length - 2 1/4 inches
- Dangle length - 1 3/8 inch
- Dangle width - 5/16 inch
- Mexican agate rondelles
- Agate teardrops
- Solid copper
- Hand formed hammered large hook ear wires
- Handcrafted divider rings
- Forged mounting head pins
- 4.5mm beads
We'll ship your earrings within 3 business days after you complete your order. You'll receive them in a natural tan presentation box similar to the one shown in the photos, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.