These multicolor bohemian earrings, ideal for a woman who prefers the alternative in her fashion statement, combine individually crafted tribal beads with traditional makings - Southwestern gemstones and solid copper - to protect against the Evil Eye.
Around the dark chocolate brown matte background of chunky, slightly mismatched glass focal beads, circular protection symbols are painted by hand in a colorful bullseye pattern. Their outer rings of white and inner rings of deep turquoise blue- green encircling a central chartreuse dot.
On our fire forged mounting pins, the beads are stacked and wire wrapped at the top. In descending order: Genuine yellow turquoise gems, copper trade beads, and the glass focals, with dainty antique copper accent beads at the lower tip.
- Overall earring length - 1 3/4 inch
- Dangle drop length - 1 1/4 inch
- Bead diameters -
- Glass - 3/4 inch ( about 11mm)
- Copper trade and stones - 1/4 inch ( 6mm)
- Accent spheres - 1/16 inch ( 3mm)
Styles and Statements:
- Casual / Everyday
- Ethnic Diversity / Tribal
- Magical / Mystical / Protective
- Wabi Sabi*
- Handmade trade beads -
- Hand painted glass
- Raw copper
- Gemstones -
- Yellow turquoise
- Solid copper findings and components -
- Handcrafted hook ear wires
- Forged red bud tipped head pins
- Tiny round beads
*Wabi sabi is a Japanese stylistic concept which celebrates the beauty of imperfection. By incorporating the idea into our design, we've ensured that your earrings will be the only ones of their kind - unique wearable art.
Our processing time: 1-2 business days
Complementary presentation box included.