These large beads are opaque with white streaks and squiggles and colorful pops of color in red-orange and yellow floral starbursts. The two are identical, adding an eclectic touch of the "perfectly imperfect" to the unique, one of a kind the design. Embraced by copper petal caps and accents, they dangle above abstract faceted jet crystals.
Theme and inspiration:
- "Starry Night"
- Celestial Shooting Stars
- Garden at Midnight
- Boho- Bohemian
- Wabi Sabi
- Tribal and Ethnic
- Overall earring length - 2 1/4 inches
- Dangle length - 1 7/8 inch
- Tear drops - 3/4" long x 3/8" diameter (approximately 20mm x 11mm)
- Mid- 20th century handmade glass beads
- Small round ball beads, beadcaps and spacers
- Hand forged hook earwires and mounting head pins
- Complementary presentation box with protective cotton insert (see the photos for an example)
Ideal for a woman who enjoys a bold fashion statement, these earrings will fall at about chin length.
Weight: 3 ounces
Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days
Please note: Because of the weight of the larger beads, these earrings are on the hefty side - nothing dainty or petite in this style!
The Artisans at Rough Magic Creations