With lots of sparkle and flash, these shoulder duster earrings, designed and handmade by Mollie Meserve, mix juicy tropical colors of citrus - oranges, tangerines, nectarines, tangerines, clementines - in this pair of extra long boho dangles. Hints of apricots and peaches add more delicious flavors to the palette, while fiery carnelian red lampworked teardrops and copper provide bright, bold accents.
The double linked drops are so versatile that this colorful concoction will easily swing and sway from casual everyday wear to dressy luncheon and elegant event - and never miss a beat.
Perfect for every occasion from a stroll along a country lane in the fall (see how they match the foliage!) to Oktoberfest and Renaissance Faire, from candlelight dinner at home (see how they glow in the firelight!) to sophisticated evening "on the town" - the theatre, concert or opera to midnight supper in that 5 star restaurant where you've been longing to dine in high style.
- Overall earring length - 3 inches
- Dangle length - 2 1/4 inches
Wear them with:
- Denim, cotton, linen
- Silk, velvet, satin and lace
Pair them with:
- Necklaces, pendants, bracelets -
- Copper metalwork
- Medieval, old world
- Autumn leaves
- Flame and fire
- Glass beads -
- Czech glass faceted rounds, rondelles, abstract crystals
- Lampwork teardrops
- Copper -
- Fluted ball beads - 4mm
- Small spheres - 3mm
- Floral petal caps
- Hand forged budded hook earwires and mounting head pins
- Complementary jewelry presentation box with bow and handcrafted copper wire heart