Rustic copper earrings, these boho dangles, with sunny hammered disc pendants designed by Mollie Meserve and hand forged of eco-friendly industrial metal, are sure to appeal to women who prefer artisan jewelry that's 100% handmade.
- Styles and Inspirations:
- Bohemian / Tribal / Gypsy Fashion
- Earth conscious / Sustainable
- Antiquarian / Ancient / Old World
- Renaissance faire
- Medieval pageant
Psst! Husbands, a word to the wise -- Copper is the traditional gift for her 7th wedding anniversary.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 1 1/2 inch
- Dangles drops - 1 inch long by 3/4 inch wide ( disk diameter)
- Construction / Process:
- Mollie Meserve hand cuts each disc from upcycled, repurposed or recycled copper.
- She then hammers it to a random stylized texture that's unique to each piece and to add a concave dimension to the front side.
- A blue flame wash establishes the rich antiqued patina and warm tone palette of fire oxidized copper.
- Mollie's handcrafted red bud tipped, wrapped head pins create connector links to attach her matching French hook ear wires to the finished off-round drops.
As each component is individually crafted by hand, no two earrings will be identical. Your carefully matched pair will be distinctive, one of a kind works of wearable metalwork art.
Our processing time: 1- 3 business days