Antiquity Ring Hand Forged Copper with Carnelian Solitaire
This adjustable ring, a nontraditional solitaire of solid copper, hammer textured and wire wrapped, cradles a red carnelian stone in a unique* design. For both women and men who prefer a rustic statement in one of a kind artisan jewelry, it looks like a relic from an archaeological exploration or a find from the treasure chest of a sunken galleon.
- Stone: 5/6" ( 8mm )
- Fit: There's a bit of "play" in the metal; with a very careful nudge or squeeze, it can be adjusted to fit finger, thumb or knuckle from sizes 8 up to 11 USA.
- Processing time: 1- 2 business days
For this concept piece, designer Mollie Meserve selected techniques of hammered nail punching and form folding to create the uneven, asymmetrical and irregular metalwork open mounting for the gemstone.
- Stylistic expressions:
- Boho / Bohemian
- Regal / Renaissance / Medieval
- Time- weathered elegance
- Wabi Sabi - The Japanese term for seeing beauty in imperfection
- Ideal for:
- Unusual engagement ring
- Non-traditional wedding band
- 7th anniversary jewelry