Simple Textured Copper Ring
This textured metalwork ring, handmade of hammered solid copper and adjustable in size, makes an ideal promise keepsake, token of friendship and, for engaged couples planning on a budget, a simple "starter" wedding ring.
Versatile, lightweight and comfortable to wear, it's also a thoughtful 7th anniversary surprise for a woman or a man. And a simple statement for thumb, knuckle pinkie or toe.
This listing is for one ring, made to order in the size and finish or your choice.
Size options (USA):*
- 5 1/2 to 6 3/4 - Band width just under 1/4" ( 6mm)
- 7 to 8 1/4 - Band width just under 1/4"
- 8 1/2 to 9 3/4 - Band width approximately 1/4" ( 7mm)
- 10 to 11 1/4 - Band width approx 1/4"
*Adjust the size by giving your ring a very gentle squeeze or a slight tug at the open ends.
- Bright copper ( shown in the photos )
- Antique copper light ( see the Copper Finishes Image )
- Antique copper dark ( " " " )
Each ring is individually cut, hammered and shaped by hand, so no two will be exactly alike in finish color or texture.Our processing time: 3- 5 business days