Blue Green Opal Gemstone Necklace with Copper and Handmade Wood Beads
Earthy and earth-conscious Mollie Meserve's gemstone necklace combines blue green Peruvian opal gems with hand carved beads of natural wood and copper accents in versatile, eclectic statement design.
At the front, pastel stone rondelles, rough faceted wooden rounds, copper petal caps and flower spacers suggest a woodland theme enhanced with elements of boho and rustic style.
At the back, Mollie's handmade chain of solid copper links is held by her matching hook and eye clasp, which allows for an easy adjustment from choker up to princess length, approximately 18 inches overall.
- Genuine opals from Peru - birthstone for an October birthday
- Hardwood beads from Maine - traditional for a 5th wedding anniversary
- Copper - for a 7th anniversary
- Forest Fantasy
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.