With a colorful gemstone pendant on a primitive style copper chain, Mollie Meserve's adjustable necklace design presents a unique blend of modern boho flair, old world charm and early 20th century fashion.
The multicolor stones, shades of deep rich red, mustard and creamy yellow, are a chunky faceted briolette wire wrapped into a cradle of sturdy hammered copper, and a faceted round gem dangling below.
- Overall necklace length - adjustable from choker to princess, up to 18 1/2 inches
- Pendant length - 1 7/8 inch
- Mookaite jasper semi-precious gems
- Hand forged solid copper
- Flying U textured open pendant frame
- Rosy bud tipped mounting pin
- Hammered figure 8 infinity link specialty chain
- Hammer textured Hook and eye clasp
- Medieval / Renaissance
- Art nouveau
Your necklace, enclosed in a complementary tan color jewelry presentation boy, will be in the mail to you within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order. Thank you!