With large silver beads and turquoise color stones alternating with trios of dark red coral slices, this chunky bohoesque bracelet is a sure fire hit with everyone who loves The Great American Southwest, and authentic handmade jewelry.
From the rodeo to the bar-b-cue, from the barn raising to the square dance, this bold, colorful and lively design will always be right at home - bringing out the secret (or maybe not so secret) cowgirl in every lady coast to coast.
- Stylistic Flourishes:
- Boho Chic Bohemian
- Dressy Casual
- Top quality 20th century vintage beads - silver plated acrylic with abstract etched patterns
- Branch coral
- Dyed blue-green gemstones
- Hand forged sterling silver toggle clasp
- Bracelet - 8 inches long by approximately 5/8" wide
- Wrist size - 6" to 6 1/2"
- By special request, we will be happy to extend the length to accommodate a larger size; please inquire for details. Thank you.
- Weight: 4 ounces
Your bracelet will be in the mail within 1- 2 business days after we receive your order and will arrive enclosed in a natural tan jewelry presentation box - lovely for giving, ideal for keeping.
To explore our Southwestern Style Jewelry Collection,
please click the earrings.
And to visit our Rough Magic Creations Home Page,
please click the box.