Reviving art deco style, Mollie Meserve's necklace design showcases her copper pendant, zigzagging downward in a series of graceful curves to a trio or blue green pearl dangles, each sporting a decorative copper swirl.
Supported by an adjustable copper rolo chain held by Mollie's handcrafted hook and eye clasp, the pendant is reminiscent of early 20th century Edwardian fashion with a subtle suggestion of modern boho- bohemian flair.
As the photos show, the clasp may be worn at the front, as a focal piece accenting the pendant centerpiece. Additionally, the pendant is a slicer - easily removed from the chain.
- Chain length - Adjusts from choker to 18 inch princess length
- Pendant - 2 5/8 inches long x 7/8+/- inch wide
- Pearls - 7mm
- Genuine freshwater button pearls - birthstone for a June birthday
- Solid copper - for a 7th wedding anniversary
- Hammered handmade pendant, clasp, paddle pins
- Hand formed wire swirls
- Rolo chain
Prefer different pearls, gemstones or other beads? Please contact us in advance to chat about possibilities for a bespoke Mollie Meserve piece, designed and crafted especially for you.
By special request, we'll be happy to substitute a longer chain, cable chain, hand forged custom chain, or suede leather cord. Please inquire for details and options. Thank you!