Forged by hand in our workshop- studio overlooking the rockbound coast of Down East Maine, the sea creature is cut from a sheet of new industrial copper, filed and hammered to achieve its bumpy stylized texture, tumbled for extra shine and flame kissed to the warm and rich antiqued patina of fire oxidized copper.
The beaded section at the front of the single strand comprises goldstone ovals and coins alternating with bright copper beads. On the sides it connects to a copper chain finished with our graceful S hook clasp, also handcrafted in our studio.
- Nautical themes: seaside cottage, shells, nature
- Eclectic combinations
- Boho chic / bohemian fashions
- Overall necklace length - 16 1/4 inches
- Pendant measurements - 1 3/4 inch long by 1 1/2 inch wide
- Goldstone puffed oval and coin beads*
- Solid copper
- Star fish shell pendant and connector link
- Dainty round beads
- Rolo chain
- Infinity hook and eye clasp
Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations
♥ ATTN: Husbands! Don't forget, copper is traditional for the 7th anniversary.