Iridescent white glass moonstone rose and leaves adorn our handmade copper pendant to make a unique statement for a woman who loves bohoesque jewelry with a rustic flair and floral, garden and woodland themes.
Sliding on a matching chain necklace, a hammer textured, flame kissed metal disc cradles a carved flower and supports a trio of leaf dangles.
- Chain - Adjustable from choker up to 19 1/2 inches - princess / matinee length
- Pendant - 2 inches long by 1 inch wide (50mm x 25mm)
- Faux gemstones / imitation gems
- Solid copper
- Upcycled sheet metal
- Rolo chain
- Handcrafted hook and eye infinity focal clasp
- Hand forged head pins
- Boho chic / bohemian
- For this one of a kind design, Mollie Meserve used repurposed new industrial raw copper, adding the eco-friendly appeal of earth conscious craftsmanship and sustainable fashion.
- Remember: The Moonstone is a June birthstone, and copper is the traditional 7th anniversary gift.
Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days
To create a matched set, these earrings coordinate with the pendant.
To view them, click this photo:
To return to our online shop, click this oak leaf:
Compliments of Rough Magic Creations, a complimentary neutral tan presentation box will accompany your necklace, which will be on the way to you within 1 to 3 business days.