This adjustable ring, a nontraditional solitaire - hand forged of solid copper, hammer textured and wire wrapped - cradles a red carnelian stone in a unique* design by Mollie Meserve.
For both women and men who prefer a rustic, Old World statement in one of a kind artisan jewelry, it presents the look of an ancient artifact:
- A relic unearthed in an archaeological exploration
- A discovery from the treasure chest of a sunken galleon or pirate ship.
For this concept piece, Mollie explores her techniques of hammered nail punching and form folding to create the uneven, asymmetrical and irregular metalwork open mounting for the gemstone.
- Boho / Bohemian
- Regal / Renaissance / Medieval
- Time- weathered elegance
- Wabi Sabi - The Japanese term for seeing beauty in imperfection
Measurements and Fit:
- Band / Shank width - 3/4 inch
- Semiprecious Gemstone - 5/16" ( 8mm) Round
- There's some "play" in the metal; with a very careful nudge or squeeze, it can be adjusted to fit finger, thumb or knuckle from size 8 up to 11 USA.
- Unusual engagement ring
- Non traditional wedding band
- 7th anniversary jewelry
- *To ensure that the ring shown in the photos will remain the only one of its kind, Mollie will not create an exact duplicate.
- She will, however, be happy chat with you about the possibilities for a similar piece, other stones, and more opportunities for a bespoke design - handcrafted especially for you. Please inqure for full details.
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations