Wearable art for a woman who loves a natural autumn palette and unique handmade jewelry, this one of a kind boho necklace will quickly become a fall fashion favorite.
A maple leaf hand carved of natural Maine cherry wood creates a focal pendant centered in a single strand beaded with a neutral, earth tone mix of mottled and speckled vintage glass, Czech glass roses and rondelles, small copper accent spacers, and a pair of slightly smaller matching leaves symmetrically placed on the sides.
- Bright copper
- Caramel / honey
- Dark chocolate brown
- Ivory cream
At the back, an adjustable chain adds to the versatility of the design, allowing the necklace to transform from choker up to princess and matinee lengths.
- Autumnal Equinox
- OktoberFest / Harvest Festival
- Renaissance Faire / Madrigal Celebration
- Wedding Anniversary -
- 3rd - Glass
- 5th - Wood
- Necklace - 21 inches total
- Pendant - 1 3/4" long by 1 1/4" wide, 3/6" thick
- Leaves - 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" and 1" x 1"
- American Folk Art
- Casual / everyday
- Dressy / evening
- Woodland / Nature inspired
- Hardwood leaves ( handcrafted in our studio)
- Czech glass -
- Vintage glass - ( recycled/ reclaimed from a mid 20th century necklace)
- Rectangular tubes
- Round globes / spheres
- Solid copper -
- Petite ball beads
- Cable chain
- Hand forged hammered hook and eye clasp
- Hand forged bud tipped mounting pin
- Clear, nontoxic, eco friendly, earth conscious wood sealant
As each of the wooden leaves is crafted individually by hand, and no two pieces of wood are identical, there are variations in shape, veining patterns and grain. These differences are natural rather than flaws, and they add charm, character and individual personality to this artisan jewelry design.
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations