Rustic Hammered Copper Forged Coin Pendant on Handmade Chain Necklace
For this unique metalwork* necklace, we combined elements of bohemian and gypsy styles with primitive flair, forged a textured copper coin pendant supported by our matching handmade chain with matching discs and beads.
For a self-confident, sophisticated woman who looks for the unusual in handcrafted artisan jewelry, this original, one of a kind design* will make a rustic fashion statement that she won't find anywhere else.
Hand hammered to add stylized floral patterns of rings, circles, loops and swirls, all the disks, as well as the chain and clasp, are slightly concave to catch the light lightly antiqued to present the gentle palette and warm toned patina of ancient, naturally oxidized copper.
A thoughtful choice for a wife's 7th wedding anniversary gift, the necklace is sure to win her heart - all over again.
And at every Renaissance Faire, Historical Festival, Pageant and Madrical Celebration, the lady wearing this special piece will steal the show.
Oh, and did we mention ... it's ideal daytime to dinner jewelry, shortened for work and weekend, lengthened for date night and evening on the town.
*As each component in this necklace is individually handmade in our Rough Magic Creations Studio-Workshop, no two versions of this design will be identical. This creative process insures that your necklace will be unlike any other, with a texture, shape and coloration all its own.
- 1 7/8 inch long including the matching bail connector link
- Coin disk - 1 inch diameter
- Adjustable length - Choker to Princess, up to 18 inches.
- Coins - 5/8 inch diameter
- Solid copper
- Pendant and coin discs
- Repurposed upcycled new industrial raw copper sheet metal
- Sturdy copper wire bail
- Wire wrapped coils
- Dainty round beads
- Figure 8 infinity links
- Graceful hand formed hook and eye clasp
- Boho chic
- Medieval / Olde World Metalsmithing
- Art Nouveau
- Early 20th Century / Edwardian
Prefer a jewelry set? We also craft matching earrings and bracelet. If you don't see them in our Solid Copper Jewelry Collection, please contact us to arrange for a custom bespoke order. Thank you.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.