Adventure awaits the woman who loves unusual handmade jewelry. These earrings- with large safari jasper stones in natural camouflage colors, random wild animal patterns and leafy copper caps below primitive copper trade beads- make a unique boho statement.
The gemstones are puffed squares, each with its own distinct mix of olive green, rusty browns, creams and tans in splotches and splashes suggesting wildlife, the veld, the desert, the jungle. This neutral palette and casual look make this design just right for every day ... and some evenings as well.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Length overall - 1 3/4 inch
- Dangles - 1 1/8 inch long by 1/2 inch wide ( 12mm stones )
- Styles and Design influences:
- Bohemian / Eclectic
- Earthy / Rustic
- Ethnic / Tribal
- Wabi Sabi = The Japanese concept of finding beauty in imperfection, in this instance the one of a kind nature of the mismatched gemstones
- Autumn and Fall Fashion
- Explorations and Expeditions
- Flora and Fauna
- Forests, Woodlands and Wilderness
- Grassland Scenes
- Rugged Landscapes
- Native Animals ( Giraffes, Leopards )
- Multicolor stones - safair jasper ornamental gemstones
- Handcrafted trade beads from Ghana or Ethiopia
- Antiqued finish accent rounds
- Filigree petal caps
- Hand forged ball tip hook ear wires and head pins
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
While no two are identical in coloration of spots and dots and in camo variations, we carefully select each stone to ensure your earrings will compatibly matched in tone and mood.
The last photo, below, shows a complementary presentation box similar to the one that will accompany your earrings, courtesy of Rough Magic Creations. ☜ To browse our Online Catalog.