With the ethnic appeal of copper and paper beads from Africa, genuine gemstones, and one of a kind boho jewelry, our chunky bracelet presents a unique, bold and colorful mix in shades of aqua, blue and green.
Asymmetrical in construction, the strand comprises large African jade gemstone rounds, multicolor rolled bicones of eco-friendly recycled paper, irregular copper spheres and, as focal piece, a big acrylic rondelle in a shade of rich turquoise with an abstract Southwestern style floral design etched in black.
- Earth Conscious / Sustainable
- Ornamental gem stones
- African "jade"
- Crackled agate
- Handcrafted paper beads
- Solid copper
- Ethiopian trade beads
- Hand forged toggle clasp, hammered and antiqued / oxidized
- Small spacer / filler beads
- Length - 8 1/4 inches
- Best fit - 6" wrist*
- *Can be extended by special request; please inquire in advance.
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Your bracelet will be ready to mail within 1 to 2 business days and will be enclosed within a natural tan presentation box similar to this one.