These antiqued copper earrings, hand forged maple leaves by Mollie Meserve Designs, have a rustic colorful fall palette and primitive metalwork crafting to make a rich warm fashion presentation.
Following Mollie's original template patterns drawn from an actual autumn leaf, cut by hand of upcycled solid copper, hammered for texture and veining and flame washed for color and patina, these earrings will delight every nature lover who prefers sustainable, earth conscious jewelry- handcrafted in the USA.
- Styles and Statements:
- Natural trees and woodlands
- Approximate dimensions:
- Leaves - 5/8 inch long x 9/16" wide
- Post length - 1/4" to 5/16"
- Upcycled industrial copper sheets
- Hand cut hammered leaves
- Sterling silver
- Stud posts
- Eco-friendly nontoxic solder
- Butterfly earnuts (push-on earring backs)
- Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
Your earrings will be made to order and will arrive in a natural tan presentation box complete with protective cotton insert and tied with a complementary bow, similar to the box shown in the photos.
To explore Mollie's Collection:
☞ Mollie Meserve Designs for Rough Magic Creations