With copper flowers creating a rustic pendant, Mollie Meserve's floral necklace in an antiqued patina features a cluster of hand forged metal blossoms and leaves.
Colorful and casually elegant, this intricate statement necklace is sure to delight every woman who loves gardens, floral themes and handmade metalwork jewelry with a primitive, boho bohemian flair. Hammer textured and lightly oxidized, the bouquet showcases a trio of open blooms, a slightly open rosebud, three leaves and spiral vine swirls.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall length - Adjustable choker to 21.25 inches matinee necklace
- Pendant - 1 3/4 inch wide
- Components and Construction:
- The pendant forms the focal centerpiece in our copper chain of large rings and figure 8 links which we've oxidized to a deep rich color to accent the contrasting bouquet.
- Finished with our matching hook fastener, the versatile necklace quickly converts to various lengths - to work with various outfits and to suit the occasion.
- Designed and individually handcrafted by Mollie Meserve in our studio workshop, no two necklaces will be exactly alike. This ensures that yours will be a unique, one of a kind piece of wearable art.
- Our processing time: As this made to order necklace takes longer than usual to craft, please allow up to 10 business days prior to our mailing it.
To Mollie's Collection ☞ Mollie Meserve Designs for Rough Magic Creations