Blue Green Opal Gemstone Necklace with Copper and Handmade Wood Beads
Earthy and earth-conscious Mollie Meserve's gemstone necklace combines blue green Peruvian opal gems with hand carved beads of natural wood and copper accents in versatile, eclectic statement design.
At the front, pastel stone rondelles, rough faceted wooden rounds, copper petal caps and flower spacers suggest a woodland theme enhanced with elements of boho and rustic style.
At the back, Mollie's handmade chain of solid copper links is held by her matching hook and eye clasp, which allows for an easy adjustment from choker up to princess length, approximately 18 inches overall.
- Genuine opals from Peru - birthstone for an October birthday
- Hardwood beads from Maine - traditional for a 5th wedding anniversary
- Copper - for a 7th anniversary
- Forest Fantasy
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.