Handmade jewelry or Christian men and women, a boho beaded necklace supports a chunky etched cross pendant of rare, hard to find vintage lucite with copper and bone accents.
- The eclectic, inspirational statement blends elements of various Design Styles:
- Art Deco / Art Nouveau
- Bohemian / Earthy
- Early 20th century / Edwardian
- Medieval / Renaissance
- Rustic / Primitive / Tribal
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace length - adjustable from 19.75" up to 23 inches
- Pendant length - 1 5/8" overall
- Cross - 7/8x 7/8" by 3/16" thick at puffed center
The necklace features an eclectic combination of creamy vintage lucite "bone" rondelles ( smooth and fluted ), eclectic acrylic beads with etched carvings in earthy shades of beige, brown coffee and cream, and openwork copper filigree spheres. All are strung on a length of light colored hemp cord.
Including our sturdy hook and eye clasp, hand forged of solid copper and hammered for a bit of texture, the necklace is approximately 19 3/4 inches long, with an attached oval link extender chain allowing for an adjustment up to an overall length of 23 inches.
Your necklace will arrive in a neutral tone jewelry gift box - ready for presentation, ideal for keeping, courtesy of Mollie Meserve Designs.